I know you're struggling, trying to figure out how to best manage all the things in your business.
It's taken me 2.5 years to FINALLY get all my ducks in a row and I'm sharing my experience with you today so you don't have to spend that much time trying out ALL THE THINGS, like I did!
So, grab a cup of coffee and sit back while I share the Top 8 Programs and Apps that I CANNOT live without as I manage my small business! (Affiliate links below for both of our benefits 😉)
2. Facebook Creator Studio or Later for batch scheduling - Creator Studio is free and Later has a small monthly investment that's totally worth it since you can schedule the first comment with Hashtags, if you are posting to Instagram.
3. HoneyBook - To add some automation in your Business - Cost: $400/year, BUT they're offering 50% off for the year at the time this blog is written, so click the link above to give it a try!
I use this for onboarding and it has been a God Send! I love the ease of sending the proposal, contract and invoice and my clients and I are loving the client portal feature so everything for each client is in a specific place.
4. Quickbooks Self-Employed for Invoicing and bookkeeping - Cost: The version I have is included in my Turbo Tax each year, but you can also get it for about $15/mo.
I love the phone app so I can send and track invoices and expenses!
5. Mailerlite for Email Marketing - AMAZING Free Package (that's what I'm still currently using!) I love the block editing features and it's ease of use/design. With the FREE version, you can have up to 1,000 subscribers! 🙌🏼
6. G-Suite for email, calendar, storage in google drive, Google Docs/Forms, etc - Cost: Starting at $6/mo - Very affordable for what all is included!
I create a shared Google folder for each of my clients and transfer all of their content over at the end of each month so they have access and it frees up space on my computer!
7. Canva for Graphics, Workbooks, Checklists, etc. - Has a great free version, but I highly recommend upgrading to the Pro version...it's totally worth the investment!
8. Last, but certainly not least - My NEW Favorite Program - Metricool!
If you're anything like me and DREAD analyzing your (or your client's) online platform stats, YOU WANT TO TRY THIS!
The free version allows 1 Brand - 1 Company with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Website/Blog, Google My Business, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, so it's perfect if you want to track the stats for your business!
You can check out all of the details and give it a try by clicking HERE!
There you have it! These apps and programs make my life as a small business owner so much easier. I hope you've found a couple to try out for yourself!